We are springing into action with our marevllous March plans...
As you can see we are continuing to give you an exceptional timetable for March, and in (hopefully) welcoming the nice spring weather, we are welcoming some nice new sessions. CLICK BELOW
Some returning courses and sessions the timetable includes
- A Better You
- Managing Me
- Happy, Healthy Home
- Poetry Workshop - due to popular demand will be made a permanent Friday fixture
Some new sessions we have this month
- 2 day Clear Training courses around: Budgeting, digital skills, self esteem & well being
- My Turn self confidence session
- Confidence in Employment with Tranmere Rovers
- New Friday Family Support Group
- Red to Pink Anger Management Course
And there's plenty more where that came from!
Have a look for yourself what we have to offer this month as we have a lot on and are ever growing at Tomorrow's Women.
Don't forget we have our International Women's Day this month on 8th March at 12pm at the centre. Open to all women 18+, you are welcome to join us celebrating women's achievements, inspriational women and more...
As usual if you've any questions about our events or drop-ins feel free to pop by any time Monday to Friday, 9am to 3.30pm or you can call us on 0151 647 7907.