MARCH into spring with TWW!
We can’t quite believe we're saying this already but make way for your March 2018 TWW Timetable! Please download your copy via this link for ease.
This month’s timetable hosts lots of new and interesting courses and activities for women 18+. There’s something to empower every woman here at TWW.
Some brand new additions to the timetable include:
- Making the Pennies go Further – 3 week course starting Monday 12th March. Looking at being savvier with your cash.
- Speak Up – 4 week course starting Tuesday 6th March. Do you struggle with getting your voice heard? Helpful tools & practical skills.
- Digital Drop-In – Wednesdays 12pm – 2pm.
- 2 Day Goals Workshop – Wednesday 14th & 15th March – 9.30am – 3pm. Targeting low self-esteem, positive thinking and more.
- Crochet Together – Fridays 11am – 12.30pm.
- SMART Recovery – starting Thursday 15th March – 1pm – 2.30pm. No matter what your addiction behaviour, SMART can help.
Charity Girls’ Night In with Paul McCartney – Wednesday 28th February – 7pm – 10pm. Tickets £7. Women 18+ only. More info here.
International Women’s Day – Thursday 8th March – 12pm – 3pm. FREE. Women 18+ only. More info here.
& so much more! Take a look to familiarise yourself with the new additions and feel free to forward this timetable on to your contacts, colleagues and more!
As usual if you've any questions about our events or drop-ins feel free to pop by any time Monday to Friday, 9am til 4pm or you can call us on 0151 647 7907.