It's December? Already?! Here's a run down of our new classes and activities coming up this month...
This month at TWW we have a whole host of brand new courses, classes and activities on offer for all women aged 18 and over (link here).
New additions to our timetable this month include:
- Coping through December - Mondays at 10am.
- Introduction to Energy Efficiency - Tuesday 5th December - 10am - 4pm. £10 expenses paid.
- No More Suicide - Wednesday 20th December from 10am - 1pm.
- Excel Housing Drop-In Accommodation Support - Wednesday 6th & 21st - 11am - 1pm.
- Intuitive Recovery - 2 sessions a week for 3 weeks. This course will run on Thursdays AND Fridays starting Thursday 7th December. 10am - 12.30pm.
- Christmas Craft Sessions on the 8th & 15th of December 1-3pm. All materials provided.
- Creative Hour - Mondays at 2.30pm.
- Emotion Management Support Group - Tuesdays from 1.30pm - 2.30pm.
& so much more!
We're also holding our annual Christmas Party on Wednesday 13th December from 12pm - 3pm. This will include a pantomime, singing, food and fun!
As usual if you've any questions about our events or drop-ins feel free to pop by any time Monday to Friday, 9am til 4pm or you can call us on 0151 647 7907.