With January out of the way, make way for your February 2018 TWW Timetable!
You can download a copy of it right here.
This month’s timetable hosts lots of new and interesting courses and activities for women 18+. There’s something to empower every woman here at TWW.
Some brand new additions to the timetable include:
- Interactive Basic IT Course – Mondays & Tuesday for 5 weeks starting Monday 5th February – 10am – 3pm.
- Regenda Housing Advice Surgery – Monday 5th and 19th February – 1 – 3pm.
- Enterprise Workshops – Monday 5th & 12th February – 1 – 3pm. First session: ‘eBay to Etsy’ digital marketing workshop. Second session: 1 Page Business Plan workshop.
- Introduction to Energy Efficiency – Tuesday 13th February – 9.30am – 2pm.
- New Healthy for Life Programme – Tuesdays 11.30am – 1pm – a weekly class incorporating diet, exercise for a fitter healthier you.
- 4 week Basic Sign Language Course – Starting Wednesday 7th February – 1 - 3pm.
- Personal & Social Development – Thursdays & Fridays for 5 weeks starting Thursday 8th February – 10am – 3pm.
- Story Sacks – Friday 16th February – 1.30pm – 3pm. Putting together props & visual airs to make story time fun with your little ones.
- Volunteer for Alzheimers Society – Thursday 15th February – 10am – 1pm. Come along and find out more from Josie.
& so much more! Take a look to familiarise yourself with the new additions and feel free to forward this timetable on to your contacts, colleagues and more!
As usual if you've any questions about our events or drop-ins feel free to pop by any time Monday to Friday, 9am til 4pm or you can call us on 0151 647 7907.