2018? Already?! Here's the first TWW timetable of the year!
This month’s timetable hosts lots of new and interesting courses and activities for women 18+. New Year’s Resolution or not, there’s something to empower every woman here at TWW. Download your copy here.
Some brand new additions to the timetable include:
- Introduction to Energy Efficiency - 15th January - 9.30-4pm.
- Crafts & Cake Decorating Activities – 18th January for 4 weeks - 10-12pm.
- 5-wk course Happy Healthy Home (Parenting course) - 12th January – 10-12pm.
- New Healthy for Life Programme - Starting 16th January 11.30am – 1pm – a weekly class incorporating diet, exercise for a fitter healthier you.
- Count your Blessings! 4-wk course starting 15th January - 1-3pm - what should we be thankful for? Completing gratitude journals, vision boards also including confidence affirmations.
- Community Connectors drop in – Thursdays 12-2pm. Needing some guidance, support or help in your community? Come along and speak with Antonia.
- Self-belief & Confidence - 4-wk course starting 18th January - 1-3pm.
- Baby & Child First Aid - 11th January - 1-2.30pm.
- ‘HEP C - Could it be me?’ 10th January - 12-2pm. Come along & chat with our Hep C specialist nurse Sharon.
& so much more! Take a look to familiarise yourself with the new additions and feel free to forward this timetable on to your contacts, colleagues and more!
As usual if you've any questions about our events or drop-ins feel free to pop by any time Monday to Friday, 9am til 4pm or you can call us on 0151 647 7907.